Sunday, October 11, 2009

Biography (I know I wrote it as an autobiography)

My parents fought over what they would name me when I was born. My father wanted it to be Nova and my mother wanted Evelina so the compromised with a combination of both, Novalina. To them it meant their shooting star and just like that the genes and relationship of my parents created me. Growing up with my parents led me to believe that everyone needed a healthy happy relationship. So I vowed to help people become self aware and love themselves first in order to find the one they love and their dreams.

My family has been my biggest influence in my life especially my dad. When he was growing up as a Puerto Rican kid moving to the USA, his parents told him to become a janitor. But he would strive for higher by becoming a computer technician. When I was growing up he taught me to do the same, and even now my parents continue to help my business ventures.

During my life relationships have been a big deal to me. In my high school and college days I had a relationship for six years. After breaking up I found that I learned a lot about my self through dating someone. I became aware of the things that I didn’t like and the ones I thought were important and began to change. People may find it hypocritical that I’m unmarried but that’s only because I haven’t found the found the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life.

All my life I’ve been pursuing my dreams by going to Davies College or getting a job as a radio DJ. And now I’ve found what may be my true task in life. I am writing a book about how women should love themselves and find her future without doubt. But I’m not just writing it by myself, it’s a collaboration of ideas and solutions of other writers just like me that are passionate about this idea. Hopefully I will become successful in getting the message across to people and help them along in life.

You don’t have to have all the answers or a perfect relationship because imperfection is a part in life that shows who we are as an individual and who were a match for. My love for people has always drove me to help and learn about others and their relationships by giving advice some would see me as their shooting star that started their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment